Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
Freesenk

Shows for 2008

Any suggestions for one fairly local?

Your three best bets are Colt Cadets (Iowa), Racine Scouts (Wisconsin), and Legends (Michigan)

When I get a chance (probably next week), I'm going to create a thread with all the WC and OC corps, their audition dates, and contacts.

this is off topic yes I know, but I was wondering who if anyone from any central illinois band, is planning on auditioning for a drum corps this coming season?

I take it you'll be heading to Rockford?

Great corps, great staff, not so friendly. :(

Well if no one's mentioned it,

Monticello High School's Marching Sages it performing 'A Night At The Met'

Our music is all opera (or opera like), including a percussion feature.

FIELD

Carmen Opener

Nessun Dorma

Can Can

Carmen Finale.

PARADE

Perro Caliente

We've already been to the Pontiac, and Atwood's invitational, and had our own a few weeks back.

Congratulations to the central Illinois bands who performed in Class A at U of I yesterday. I enjoyed all of your shows. I just want to say to the top three finishers that I was proud that you are all Mid Illini conference bands. Great shows Dunlap, Morton, and Washington. Keep up the good work.

I would have to say one thing... I am super surprised and proud of Eureka this year. They have seemed to come quite a long way since I attended, albeit they aren't up to the level of Morton or the likes, but they have improved nonetheless. I am excited to see where they go from here, and hope to see the improvements continue. Central Illinois as a whole has started to become more competitive as of late and I am quite happy about it.

Central Illinois as a whole has started to become more competitive as of late and I am quite happy about it.

I would have to agree. Watching all the Central Illinois bands from the stand I was pleasantly suprised. It seems everyone is taking a big step forward. It is exciting to see central illinois bands getting back into competitions and doing well at them too.