Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
pmkt16

Best Directors Chicagoland

All the LW directors have been amazing. Mr. Wellman manages to raise Central to a higher and higher level yearly despite a lot of criticism with the obvious shrinking of the band. At East, Mr. Smith has managed to take a department in ruins and make it into something extremely efficient. Is it true that East, yet again, has a new director?

All our band directors and other assistants have been really great at Waubonsie. If you've ever been to a competition where we were and they listed everyone who works with us...wow, there's a lot and they're all amazing, plus some aren't even mentioned, like I believe Jerry who's this guy who comes in a lot and helps with drumline and some places don't say Mr. Bill who's our drill writer.

Mrs. Goff was a fabulous instructor. She is not an instructor anymore in this region, but was with the Marching Griffins for the 01 & 02 season. It's one thing to be passionate about what you do; it is something else to love what you do. She was an inspiration for me on and off the field. She always put the students first, and always looked out for us. She knew when to have fun, but also when to take it to the next level.

"Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten"

Guest Deleted User

I'll admit the Goff shows at East were great, but the new staff is definitely working for us