Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
threesacharm

Indoor drumline

What area are you in? I know in the western suburbs there is a group called LEAP Thier website is

L.E.A.P. Indoor Drumline

My friend Laith Hodi is one of the instructors, in fact, he was my instructor when I marched corps. They won the Independant A class in the past, and are now in the independant open class.

This is who I would recommend to anyone in chicagoland that isn't in a HS ensemble.

The only other one in the western suburbs area is Pioneer Indoor. Last year it was Americanos Indoor, but they switched parent orginizations to pioneer drum and bugle corps. they are out of romeoville, and usually practice tuesdays and thursdays. check www.pioneer-corps.org for more info or email me at harto60440@yahoo.com

" Black and Blue " drumline is made up of players 18 and older , mostly LWAy and Marian alumni percussion players. We are currently surverying to see how much interest there is in the south suburbs to form a more active group. Emphasis on periodic rehearsals with all members able to play the " book " so that we have a group readily available for parade and corporate events.

Please reply with any comments or thoughts.

Thanks,

MIke Coers