Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
saxmarcher17

Ready for first competitions?

Watseka is headed to Morton their first time out this season. I think they'll be ready. I can't wait to see them hit the field in competition.

:)

Eureka is going to Danville and we are going to be ready for it. we are working on cleaning the first two songs of our show and learning the 3rd. we would probably be done by now but we can't march outside every day due to football and p.e. and a crappy practice field that is basically a mudhole, and we've had some bad weather. i'm sure the rest of you guys are pretty similar there. Good luck to all, i'm excited to kick off another marching band season.

Eureka is going to Danville and we are going to be ready for it. we are working on cleaning the first two songs of our show and learning the 3rd. we would probably be done by now but we can't march outside every day due to football and p.e. and a crappy practice field that is basically a mudhole, and we've had some bad weather. i'm sure the rest of you guys are pretty similar there. Good luck to all, i'm excited to kick off another marching band season.

and you did a good job at Danville timmy, despite not having a completed show. But hey, when has Eureka ever done their first comp with a completed show. Not since i can remember. Hope everyone is rdy this week, GL to all.

haha yeah. oh well, we still pulled off a decent show there, and there was an incredible amount of improvement to this week at washington so that makes me happy:) at least we werent the only ones without a complete show. stupid rain and football field not being accessible every day of the week.