Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
beatleberg

Hello, is there anybody in there!

Things are getting pretty slow now that most seasons are over. We just ended our season by playing John P. Sousa at the football game, which we're losing 48 to 6 right now. So what was the single thing you'll will rember the most about this season. Mine will be Night Finals, or the tale of Chris Larson and the Water Bottle.

Im not quite sure...but probably losing at ISU will be the one thing that sticks out more then anything for me. A very emotional day, especially for seniors having our last show and not placing. Just they day I will remember most.

If you are talkinga bout what great day you will remember most I would say Metamora because we beat a lot of good schools...or I would have to say ISU again because that was our best show of the year by far....one we were all proud of.

A very interesting season in Chillicothe this year....not your typical, but nothing to be ashamed of.

haha my favorite memory of today was you losing your shoe berg. haha that was great!

That was the second time this year. We were doing a run through one Tuesday night and it fell off during the waterfall. So I had to do fight club and the widow maker with one shoe. Now THATS a memory!

wow I guess your just that talented. I heard about the chris water bottle thing.... *shudders*. I think I must agree that walking onto the field for night finals and BOA was amazing. Lunches during the all day practice and before competitions were awesome too. good times. can't wait till next year!

:D

last year's all day practice was my favorite memory ever. since u brought that up...i forget who that is if its a fresh or soph-senior...anyways so we have our hour lunch break u no and last year the seniors loved playing football so i was like hey what the heck ill join in the game...so i forget how exactly i got the ball but i got it and went booking for the endzone...then a senior slide tackled me and i went flying and hurt my shoulder..luckily it didn't do any damage but it was one heck of a memory...which reminds me of this year's favorite memory and if u don't no what it is then this will give u a big clue, the montage. if u still don't no what im talking about then send me a message.

-eric

Things are getting pretty slow now that most seasons are over. We just ended our season by playing John P. Sousa at the football game, which we're losing 48 to 6 right now. So what was the single thing you'll will rember the most about this season. Mine will be Night Finals, or the tale of Chris Larson and the Water Bottle.

well..our football team is in the playoffs..so our marching band still has to preform..which stinks b/c we had to march in our summer uniform..which is a t-shirt and jeans...and it was cold..plus it was raining...so it stunk..and if we win next week...we have to play in memorial stadium again..which i'm not happy about.. but everything is all good i guess...and congrats to morton for beating us at BOA. that was a long day. it stunk....didn't get home till 1:30 w/ the time change...but yeah...i think i'm not going to to marhing band next year....i get injured every year and my mom is getting sick of it...so good luck on the next year everyone

last year's all day practice was my favorite memory ever. since u brought that up...i forget who that is if its a fresh or soph-senior...anyways so we have our hour lunch break u no and last year the seniors loved playing football so i was like hey what the heck ill join in the game...so i forget how exactly i got the ball but i got it and went booking for the endzone...then a senior slide tackled me and i went flying and hurt my shoulder..luckily it didn't do any damage but it was one heck of a memory...which reminds me of this year's favorite memory and if u don't no what it is then this will give u a big clue, the montage. if u still don't no what im talking about then send me a message.

-eric

Eric Ogden was the one how tackled you. He was the senior trumpet last year.

-eric

Eric Ogden was the one how tackled you. He was the senior trumpet last year.

i know it was eric who tackled me. i just don't know who it was that brought up the all-day practice...sry for the confusion if u didn't get that or u did understand and were jsut stating that idk.

well I fuond out I've been doing a move wrong since like the 2nd to last day of band camp....so eh. and it does look cool. I liked your imitating spinning like 4 times too. that was great. and eric I will never forget your drum feature moment. ever.

well I fuond out I've been doing a move wrong since like the 2nd to last day of band camp....so eh. and it does look cool. I liked your imitating spinning like 4 times too. that was great. and eric I will never forget your drum feature moment. ever.

I think about 10 people had one of those "drum feature moment", including me.

I was surprised not to many people saw me fall, but I was going out of the fightclub, and stepped on my shoe, and fell to my knees, good thing the sousa wasn't hurt. I would kill myself if I damged my sousa.

haha yeah. I would kill myself if i hurt my instrument. What was funnier was today in band watching Springer fall down all the steps in his chair. and then another chair falling on top of him. now THAT was funny.

Springer's insane, God love him...

My favorite memory would be night finals, hands down. What an amazing night...

Yet something that sticks out appallingly well is getting maimed on almost every bus ride, band camp onward...esp. after Danville <_< ...CHRIS!!!!

Leah I have no idea what you are talking about. I recall a peaceful, fun Danville bus ride.

I would have to say my most memorable memory was getting chills as the anouncer called out "Morton High School you make take the field for Finalist Competition."

Or the time we played for the school and got everyone on their feet when it was over.