Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
beatleberg

Favorite Band

My favorite show this year would have to have been Mortons. I just loved it. It gave me goosebumps, however MC's did sound great as always. Morton was obviously one of those Cinderella stories this year, and i hope they keep it up.

Local: Morton. Their show had an energy that was unmatched locally this season. Good show, good story this year.

National: Based on what I saw last weekend, Avon (IN) was unreal.

I loved their show, I loved their energy, and MAN were they moving around the field. With a band that big, you rarely see the type of movement that Avon was employing.

Unbelievable, and while I enjoyed Carmel and Lawrence Central's shows, Avon's was a show that made me want to hop out of my seat. They were GREAT!

My favorite bands had to be Lake Park and Louisville Male. I loved how Lake Park took traditional and non-traditional piano classics and turned them into and amazing marching show. I can't remember what Louisville Male's theme was but I loved the music from their show! If anyone can let me know what the name of their show was and if I could possibly get any of the music from their show, that would be great!

By the way, I though all the bands at BOA did an excellent job!

My favorite bands had to be Lake Park and Louisville Male. I loved how Lake Park took traditional and non-traditional piano classics and turned them into and amazing marching show. I can't remember what Louisville Male's theme was but I loved the music from their show! If anyone can let me know what the name of their show was and if I could possibly get any of the music from their show, that would be great!

By the way, I though all the bands at BOA did an excellent job!

louisville male?!?! LOL blah

all the bands that did the incredibles....loved them all...so fun

I don't know...I wasn't as much into Conspiracy Theory...the props were too distracting and such.

I really liked Lake Park's show, but I've played piano and knew most of what they were performing.

Locally, I thought the way IVC ended their show was unique and kinda cool, with them marching backfield singing. And UT was great--but I <3 Rhapsody in Blue... :wub: