Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
fosterdrum

Winter program in the quad cities

Is there is anyone out there in the quad cities area who doesn't have a winter program at their school and is interested in playing in a line during the winter?

There is a program offered one night a week with playing opportunities in drum line and percussion ensemble. Last year we brought in Jeff Properie, DCI finals judge, for an end of the year clinic and performance.

If anyone wants some information on this send me an email at fosterdrum@hotmail.com.

I might go to that Cavaliers audition thing with Corey because I just want to go to the camp and learn a bunch of stuff. There's no freakin way I'd make the Cavaliers as a Freshman.lol

I think that if Corey really tries and really practices he "might" be able to make it.

And plus there's the camp before the auditions and he might learn a bunch of stuff and get better just in a few days.lol

whatever I have faith in him and I think he's really good.lol

-Ian-

Is there is anyone out there in the quad cities area who doesn't have a winter program at their school and is interested in playing in a line during the winter?

There is a program offered one night a week with playing opportunities in drum line and percussion ensemble. Last year we brought in Jeff Properie, DCI finals judge, for an end of the year clinic and performance.

If anyone wants some information on this send me an email at fosterdrum@hotmail.com.

This post sounds like a "ROCKY" only yak fest....... What's the point? Can't you folks just discuss this at school together? :rolleyes:

Actually it is not just for Rocky. Last year we hosted this program and had students from over 6 high schools in the area represented. It is an educational opportunity open to all where students get together to explore the percussion experience. In it's second year we are looking to continue the educational environment we created last year. If you are in the area and want to jam with other local percussionist come to the info meeting on November 15th @ 7:00 in the Rocky Band room. Again you can also email me for info at fosterdrum@hotmail.com