Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
fenderfiend

Shows you WANT to see performed.

Somebody already did a "Tommy" show at Metamora Smedricksman24. I have more ideas also. A show based on the classic 1975 album "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen.

"Thunder Road", "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out" "Born to Run", "Backstreets", "Night", Meet Me Across the River", and "Jungleland" are all excellent, and it's a very fast pased album, so you could have some awesome drill. And another show I've been dreaming about "The Best of Santana", come on! " Oye Como Va", and "Black Magic Women" in one show, that would be awesome.

Santana has definitely been done...I know all to well.

To be quite blunt, Disney has been WAY overdone. It was overdone in the early 90's.

Someone said something about last year Avon, IN, using a football during their show. Were they playing music used with NFL Films? THAT would be a cool show. Get the chimes in the pit going on the song titled "A New Game". You could do a lot with it. Find the right arranger, and you can make the music pretty difficult.

To be quite blunt, Disney has been WAY overdone.  It was overdone in the early 90's. 

Someone said something about last year Avon, IN, using a football during their show.  Were they playing music used with NFL Films?  THAT would be a cool show.  Get the chimes in the pit going on the song titled "A New Game".  You could do a lot with it.  Find the right arranger, and you can make the music pretty difficult.

That would be awesome, just have it called "NFL Filmes Present...."

You could have some guy run around in the Burger King King costume with a football. Man, I'd love that.

One practice the staff was just messing around and said that "The Lion King" would be next years show and i actually think that could be really neat or possibly some other disney movie would make a really cool show?

Most would laugh at a Lion King show like it was joke...which I'm sure it was when your directors mentioned it as a show. I'm positive that regardless of how well Morton plays next year...they would not have as good a season taking such a huge step backwards in terms of show design. So...I'm sorry if you like the Lion King idea, but it would hurt the direction the Morton band has taken in the last 5 years. Basically it would be like lowering the bar back to what it used to be years ago.

To be quite blunt, Disney has been WAY overdone.  It was overdone in the early 90's. 

Someone said something about last year Avon, IN, using a football during their show.  Were they playing music used with NFL Films?  THAT would be a cool show.  Get the chimes in the pit going on the song titled "A New Game".  You could do a lot with it.  Find the right arranger, and you can make the music pretty difficult.

That would be awesome, just have it called "NFL Filmes Present...."

You could have some guy run around in the Burger King King costume with a football. Man, I'd love that.

Avon did do the football show that you mention...or something to that effect. It was cute....that's about it. This year their show is much more exciting and interesting...I was glad to see them go back in the direction they did this year.

I would love to see Morton do an Air Supply show. "Lost in Love" could be the opener. "All out of Love" for the ballad. "The One that I Love" to mix things up a bit. The show could close with "Holiday Love". I think that would be rather fitting for this time of year.

yeah, this is a big kinda joke in our school....we have a kid that actually can play the nintendo theme song on trumpet. i think he arranged/arraning a show on mario...he's a pretty cool kid.

Haha, our Low Woodwinds arranged tetris for themselves, and some random 80's music.

Picture it:

4 rifle members come out with power packs on their backs and rifles hooked up to them with a velcrow system on the end. They unhook the rifle from the power pack, do a whole awesome rifle thing, re-hook the rifles, and leave.

ALL-HAIL THE GHOST BUSTER'S SHOW!!!!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: