Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
MHSmarchingbari90

What is your favorite show this season?

I'm just curious what people think of the shows this year and which one they personally like the most. I think my favorite has to be Pekin (I love the Blue Man Group), but I haven't seen too many of them. I've never seen IVC's full show, but I really want to. (If IVC has a band site that you can watch the clips on, that would be much appreciated). But what are some other people's favorites?

UTHS- Rhapsody in Blue- I loved their show at Pekin and I can only imagine they've improved it since them.

Geneseo- the music from Wicked- Not so much the music but the whole show was just awesome (not that I dislike the music).

I'm partial to Galesburg's show as well, but I'm a little biased being a former Galesburg Marching Streak myself.

UTHS- Rhapsody in Blue- I loved their show at Pekin and I can only imagine they've improved it since them.

Geneseo- the music from Wicked- Not so much the music but the whole show was just awesome (not that I dislike the music).

I'm partial to Galesburg's show as well, but I'm a little biased being a former Galesburg Marching Streak myself.

Being a Galesburg student I would have to say the best show was the music of Stan Kenton. But this years is good also.

That Rhapsody In Blue show is cool. I saw UT at Rockford - and it's much cleaner than Pekin............Looks like their show wasn't done at Pekin - as it seems they added some more visual things.......

I think 5A needs to watch out for them at ISU..........Tight contest with them and Victor J. Andrew I'm still betting.

thanks "designedforband"..you always seem to have nice things to say...yes our music was dirty at Pekin, but its cleaner now...

when I heard Warren Township in Rockford..they sounded pretty good..I think their show has to be awesome..

thanks "designedforband"..you always seem to have nice things to say...yes our music was dirty at Pekin, but its cleaner now...

when I heard Warren Township in Rockford..they sounded pretty good..I think their show has to be awesome..

If your music was dirty at Pekin, I'd love to see it clean. Unfortunately, I won't get the chance to see your show again this year. Best of luck to you at ISU and any other competition you perform in. I loved your show at Pekin.

I have yet to see UT's show...we had to leave to get to our next show before I could watch them at Pekin.

I've worked with UT's director...is a workhorse..I wouldn't expect anything less.

I *HOPE* I will get to see your show at finals night..IF IVC makes it. Good luck to UT the rest of the way out!

but I haven't seen too many of them. I've never seen IVC's full show, but I really want to. (If IVC has a band site that you can watch the clips on, that would be much appreciated). But what are some other people's favorites?

Sorry man as far as i know nothing on the internet to watch or even hear just past shows ill talk with some badn parents to see if we could work somthing out for future reference....have a good night =)

thanks for all the great comments...best of luck to IVC at ISU!

yes our director is a workhorse, and sometimes a major pain, but turst me he gets the job done...he's very good at what he does..

I hope I get to see more shows this year at ISU! Best of luck to all...

I really like IVC's show. the songs that you play are some of my favorite songs. you really do a good job in it. I hear a lot of kids at my school humming or singing it while walking through the halls. it really is an awsome show. i'll be missing you guys next year. good luck next year, and thanks for all youve done for morton, if it wasnt for you, we wouldnt be in the position where we are now.

The queen song washington plays is Bohemion Rhapsody. It is awesome. We had a group in the stands singing along at Metemora it was so good. In terms of shows i like, i LOVED dunlap's show. STARWARS ROCKS!!!!!!!! Dual of the Fates is an awesome song, and the drummajor that painted his face to look like Darthmaul is awesome. I am also partial to our show(World of Warcraft), cuz i love video games and video game music.

just a question?...Did anyone think that Mahomet did well this year?...i am from Mahomet-Seymour and I want to know the truth from you all. I think that we could have done better and we have one more shot to make ourself presentable...we are going to BOA...and I pray that our Freshman will work with us this last week to be good...Give me some pointers on how to make the freshman listen...ppplllzzz...and any ideas that you have about our show...thanks