Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
FLMarching22

COVID 19

Hopefully it doesn't affect the season; I was expecting this to be an exciting season!

My guess June band camps will be cancelled, but hopefully the main camps in July and August can be completed.

This is going to be interesting. If they are able to have a marching season are they going to be allowed to have fans in the seats? If there are no fans I doubt a lot of schools that host these competitions will still have them because the fans and concessions are where they make their money. 

Let's hope for the best and that things are allowed to continue especially for the upcoming Seniors and what would be their last marching season.

7 hours ago, joesax said:

This is going to be interesting. If they are able to have a marching season are they going to be allowed to have fans in the seats? If there are no fans I doubt a lot of schools that host these competitions will still have them because the fans and concessions are where they make their money. 

Let's hope for the best and that things are allowed to continue especially for the upcoming Seniors and what would be their last marching season.

I agree. This may hurt local competitions. But live streaming both of our state competitions and BOA events could be very interesting if is considered. People would still pay for the live streams.