Illinois Marching Online
Marchingmaniac88

FINAL ISU PREDICTION

I'll go ahead and post my personal placements after watching finals. I'm probably wrong in several spots lol.

Lincoln-Way
Marian Catholic
Lockport
John Hersey
Prospect
VJA
Romeoville
Morton
Edwardsville
Plainfield North
HD Jacobs
Galesburg
Bloomington
IVC

4 minutes ago, saxyman said:

I'll go ahead and post my personal placements after watching finals. I'm probably wrong in several spots lol.

Lincoln-Way
Marian Catholic
Lockport
John Hersey
Prospect
VJA
Romeoville
Morton
Edwardsville
Plainfield North
HD Jacobs
Galesburg
Bloomington
IVC

I feel like Marian is going to place 1st. Either way, all three top spots will be close in score. 

4 minutes ago, Band Alum said:

I feel like Marian is going to place 1st. Either way, all three top spots will be close in score. 

I was tossing that around, but the ending is just not there yet, which is no surprise. Those top 3 will be close for sure.

21 minutes ago, saxyman said:

I was tossing that around, but the ending is just not there yet, which is no surprise. Those top 3 will be close for sure.

I am surprised that Lockport outplaced Marian here but am no longer as concerned about MC’s chances come 4 more weeks. They look good. 

LW deserved to win tonight. Were expected to.

42 minutes ago, johnlivingston said:

I am surprised that Lockport outplaced Marian here but am no longer as concerned about MC’s chances come 4 more weeks. They look good. 

LW deserved to win tonight. Were expected to.

I have to say that I am shocked with regards to the scoring for the top 2 placements in general. Considering last weekend's results, I just don't see growth that justifies a 10 point jump.

I am, however, super impressed with the changes and cleaning that we have seen with Marian's show in just 1 week. Looking forward to seeing what they bring next week.