Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
BandFreak27

LincolnWay invitational Predictions

1A my bets are on Herscher. They’ve had a rather successful season. Providence will probably provides some well rounded competition though.  

2A my pick is Batavia. I think it will be by a pretty solid margin here. Good band, great musicians, and a solid likelihood to win this class.

3A my pick is Marian Catholic. Is will be close and the next two by my predictions are Lockport and Joliet West respectively. scores will be close between top two. I’m excited to see the outcome.

Grand Champion: Marian Catholic (or Lockport) whichever one pulls out on top in Class 3A.

If Marian has been cleaning and making small changes like they've done in past years I could see them coming out on top. I think, hope, last year was a wake up call what they need to get back to doing.

1A should be Providence - They just beat Dwight D. Eisenhower and outscored all the 2A bands including Naperville Central at Romeoville.   Although it appears that they are coming from competing at Normal West earlier in the day so they may be tired from the travel.

2A should be Batavia - They have went head to head with the other bands in their class and scored higher.

3A Tough to go against Marian but Lockport has a really good show.

1A. Providence Catholic

2A. Batavia

3A. Tough call here.  If Lockport performs their entire show and Marian Catholic does not, I will pick Lockport.  Otherwise, I predict Marian Catholic.

1A Providence Catholic - the just outscored all 1A and 2A bands at the Romeoville show, but there will be some good competition against them. 

2A Batavia but they may have some good competition from Lemont. 

3A Not sure: Lockport has been doing very well but Joliet West has been doing well also.

Hello everyone! Here are my Thoughts!! 

1A: Herscher

2A: Batavia

3A: Lockport

Grand Champion: Lockport

1A is going to be close between Herscher and Providence but I really do feel that Herscher is going to pull this one out. 

3A is going to be such a fun one to watch!! Nothing like watching two amazing bands fight for the top spot . Marian with such a great history but coming off a so so season and looking to make some moves this year. Lockport is an up and coming band over the last couple of years making there mark. I feel that Lockport has what is takes to pull head of Marian right before ISU.

Good luck to all of the bands this weekend!! 

1A/2A results

1A

1. Providence Catholic (Music, Visual, GE)

2. WWS (Perc, Aux)

3. Glenbrook North

2A

1. Lemont (Visual, GE)

2. Batavia (Music, Perc, Aux)

3. Lasalle Peru