Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
Band8008

Anyone know what Mahomet-Seymour is doing?

why so interested?

Um...because I like marching band.

yes, why do you care so much?

Um...because I was going to see the Danville show last weekend and wanted some background info before I saw them...

Thanks for answering the question, btw... :wacko:

i asked the same quesiton on the danville post and hears what tenorman said

Mahomet-Seymour's show doesn't have a title in the Danville program, but their songs are Incantation and Dance, Nessun Dorma, and Africa Ceremony, Song And Ritual.

i was wondering too...i think it's rude for people to react like that

i thought they had an awesome show last year with carmina burana at U of I (no offense to IVC). and they deserved the win which i believe they got if i'm not mistaken.

i asked the same quesiton on the danville post and hears what tenorman said

Mahomet-Seymour's show doesn't have a title in the Danville program, but their songs are Incantation and Dance, Nessun Dorma, and Africa Ceremony, Song And Ritual.

i was wondering too...i think it's rude for people to react like that

i thought they had an awesome show last year with carmina burana at U of I (no offense to IVC). and they deserved the win which i believe they got if i'm not mistaken.

acutally it is The Forgotten World....and we all do the best we can..and i really don't care what we place...just as long as i know our band did what we could..and that we tried....

why so interested?

Um...because I like marching band.

yes, why do you care so much?

Um...because I was going to see the Danville show last weekend and wanted some background info before I saw them...

Thanks for answering the question, btw... :wacko:

sorry, didn't mean to be offensive, but i'm from in the mb at mahomet and was very interested as to why people wanted to know what our show was so badly

and it's titled "The Forgotten World"

the songs are Incantation and Dance, Nessun Dorma (from Turandot), and Africa: Ceremony, Song and Ritual.

thanks for the compliments though, i feel like a real jerk now. it was very nice of you two to say those things. :(

sorry, didn't mean to be offensive, but i'm from in the mb at mahomet and was very interested as to why people wanted to know what our show was so badly

Hey, no worries. I just think MS is a great band, and was wondering what you guys were tackling this year. No secret agent stuff! :D

BTW, saw your show at Danville. I LOVE Incantation and Dance, and really enjoyed your performance of it. You guys are going to be a great band to see at U of I.

Cheers to you and good luck with your season!!

--robes

oo it is ok...Mahomet isn't really that bad....and we don't hate anyone...just this year we are really struggling...but we are pulling through..the music is really hard...*sorry stevens*..but yeah..i'm struggling w/ Africa b/c of Measure 18...it stinks..but we can pull it off...Everyone has a good show..

I'm excited to see what all the other bands have at u of i have...Danville i really couldn't leave to see the bands but the like last 2. They were good. Morton...sorry i don't think i saw your show. But winning Gand Champ is good.. Congrats. and may the future be good for you. I bet you were happy to beat our butts..but..its not what winning that counts..it is all about how you did as a person. then it goes to the band. then the score..ha ha

Anyone at their school have freshman who don't care?...ick....some of our freshman need their heads smashed in for not listening...tee hee....GOOD LUCK YOU ALL FOR THE SEASON!

hey! mbBaby!! it's me doofus!! the only clarinet who also runs xc!!!! hehe... luv ya!

yes, there are a few of our freshman who don't care at all, and its really getting on everyone's nerves.

and CONGRATS!!! to you morton. i didn't see your show, but from the scores it must have been great!

Anyone at their school have freshman who don't care?...ick....some of our freshman need their heads smashed in for not listening...tee hee....GOOD LUCK YOU ALL FOR THE SEASON

thanks, yeah morton is really heavy on the underclassmen, in the woodwinds we have 3 seniors, but the attitudes are getting better and better. but yea we definitely had that problem

hey! mbBaby!! it's me doofus!! the only clarinet who also runs xc!!!! hehe... luv ya!

yes, there are a few of our freshman who don't care at all, and its really getting on everyone's nerves.

and CONGRATS!!! to you morton. i didn't see your show, but from the scores it must have been great!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLO!!! i miss you!!! :-p...tee hee...Clarinets rule!....i think we should kill that trumpet and trombone player....tee hee.....well not really kill...just whip them into shape..ha ha

I love mahomet. You had a great show. Keep it up

thanks....i don't know what school ur from..but i bet you have a wonderful show...and keep it up...

everyone keep up the good work...but have fun at it...and i like the competition....tee hee...Work Hard

Wootness!!!

Good Luck to everyone on Saturday...Have fun while marching....if it rains again this year i'll cry...that was bad...i had to pay 150 dollars to get my clarinet fixed...it made me mad...yeah n e wayz....good luck to everyone...and isn't Morton going to like 2 competitions that day?...if so...good luck at them...i heard you were doing 2 on the same day...la de da...Good luck!

sorry tubagirl... not all freshies are bad, just the ones who don't care... grrrrr...

ahh u of i in 3 days!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

i'm just angry cause i have a xc meet the SAME TIME as our parade, so i can't do parade cause i'm like 6th runner for the team and there are 7 on varsity, so i'm kinda needed. grrr...javascript:emoticon('%3C_%3C')

but good luck to bands at u of i!!!!

anyone going to BOA? <_<