Miamisburg, OH

Moore, OK

Normal, IL

Oakville, MO

O'Fallon, IL

Rosemount, MN

Tates Creek, KY

Roosevelt H.S.

Of course, you can bet that the Parkways, Howells, and SCW will all be going. They just don't have it listed on their sites yet. It would be awesome if Blue Springs or Branson went but I doubt if they will. this is from somebody on mr.p's palace

No St. Louis for us. (We went my freshman and soph. years). We are goin to Indy (which makes two years now after a two year hiatus from Indy). I'd really like to go to a less competitive regional (maybe Pontiac or something) because its a no brainer that Avon, Laurence Central, Marian Catholic, and other National caliber bands will own up and leave us at the nicest middle school youve ever set foot in to chill until finals (where last year we got the privilege to see all the finalists in action!!!)

haha...i think Indy is going to be a great regional this yr...Marian, LW's, LP?, Prospect, Avon, Lawrence, Carmel?, etc.

We went to the Pontiac regional my freshman yr. That show is dominated by Centerville, Avon, and Carmel. There really are no "non-competitive" regionals.

I just cant wait for marching season.

Each regional is gonna be hard but you cant deny that the best of the best end up at St. Louis, Indy, and of course the Texas regionals...Outside of that theres good bands obviously but it mainly seems like Indy is the hub of the midwest after being to both. (and Texas must be CRAZY!)

yea,i used to live near indianapolis, my parents always considered carmel to be the "wealthy area" (no joke) of indianapolis,so its no surprise to me that there band is propably so good.

there band is very good. I have a fried of the family who marched there for 4 yrs and i got to see their shows and they were very good...just as they were when the came in 2nd at BOA Pontiac in 03

If you say you can, you can. If you say you can't, you can't. So suck it up, put aside any weeknesses and say you can. I feel for the bands who work their hardest all summer, saying that they can, and going into a competition and not doing as well as they thought they could. On the contrary, if you are saying that it is going to suck already, before the freeking month of July, you might as well just put down the horn, cause you got nothin. Have fun at the titaliwinks tournament, cause maybe you will tell yourself that you can succeed there.

on a positive note...Memorial Day Parade...MONDAY!!!

The setting is BOA Indy 2004...the time is like...the afternoon. I'm really conviced we can make finals. We have the best and cleanest show since 01...we are locked cocked ready to rock. I'm hyped up and ready for it......then we dont make it. Sorry, this isnt a fantasy world and even the strongest thoughts cant change a judges perception. Its good to think positive but it takes more than a thought to do well.

Memorial day...strange parade...we march in a reverse parade block alot....so odd when flutes lead you forward.

OTHSAX...

Look dude, you seriously need to stop your bad mouthing our band. I am sure if I told the rest of the saxes, they would be very upset...considering you have NEVER marched field. Take it from someone who has marched field...we WILL do well if we ALL do our best in rehearsal and competition.

Please...I know who you are so just stop with this would ya!!!!!!! :angry:

you are a S.N.I.O.P. ...Significant Negative Influence of Outside People

Expect perfection. That does not mean that everything is perfect. It just means that "your best" and all that sentimental stuff sometimes doesnt cut it. Keep in mind, the year Lincoln-Way took home the ISU championship was the same year they placed 6/10 in finals at BOA Indy. You WILL do well if you want more than you can ever get and you strive for it using perfection as your standard and nothing else.

Winston Churchill's MAJ. Mikesell got his teams to be consistant national powerhouse drill teams by demanding perfection and more than what his cadets could give. Because they worked for this unattainable goal, they in fact did get it in the end. His views on practice and performance have really shaped how I look on things such as competition.

OTHSAX...wait you've never been on the field???

Guest Deleted User
OTHSAX...wait you've never been on the field???

I think we've been over this...

hmm,ya i think ill already told evreybody we have a parade season,and field season. i really dont think anybody takes i what i say literally,i really think our band is good,but who is flaggirl?