Illinois Marching Online
briar62

Favorite Band Shows 2014

One of my fav shows of 2014 is Madison Central from Richmond KY. There are others but this one sticks out right now. Their show is Vendetta, it can be seen on you tube at the moment. The best sound comes from the KMEA quarter finals.

Marian's show is amazing. I get the chills every time I hear them play. The show is so deep (see what I did there?) you could watch it 20 times and still miss things. My favorite show by far. 

Broken Arrows show is really cool, very hard to figure out what its about and the music doesn't sound quite as difficult as Marian's but as always their show is simply amazing. 

Tarpon Spring has a really cool show, I don't really understand why most people are picking them to win Nationals though, but I really like it. Going to be fun watching them go head to head with Marian if Tarpon ends up in AA.

Avon is another show I really like, Plus I'm biased as I have an old friend who's daughter is a drum major for them at the moment. The guard and visual effect make that show, I really like the ending. 

Tarpon Spring has a really cool show, I don't really understand why most people are picking them to win Nationals though...

I lol'd at rereading that. I love their show, but I usually do.