Illinois Marching Online
RSchwerdle

The Bandmasters Podcast

I was very impressed.  Steve Pyter and Don Stinson did a fantastic job interviewing Greg Bimm.  Other podcasts coming up will include Ted Lega from Joliet Central (Stinson's high school director) and Ken Snoeck from Lake Park (Pyter's director.)

donstevegreg.jpg?format=500w

I was very impressed. Steve Pyter and Don Stinson did a fantastic job interviewing Greg Bimm. Other podcasts coming up will include Ted Lega from Joliet Central (Stinson's high school director) and Ken Snoeck from Lake Park (Pyter's director.)

I absolutely loved how organic it was. You get the feeling that even though there was definitely a stream of questions they wanted to get to, they just let it play out making it informative with plenty of levity. If anyone is familiar with the Nerdist podcast that is the closest comparison of the vibe of this (less interrupting though :) ). Once again great work!

I just clicked on the contact link on the website (it only appears for a second ...you have to be fast) and asked about an RSS feed for us Android-based folks who aren't Apple fanboys,  Any chance?  I'd like to give it a listen but can't do the iTunes virus. with my podcatcher of choice.