Illinois Marching Online
BabyBass

Fun Band Icons (for fun)

If you have ever been to dciscores you understand that each drum corps has their own little icon, I have made little Icons for some bands in illinois (based on their most recent fielded look) Here is an example:

f4hr9cU.pngyphBOtT.jpg

Here are the past 4 years of ISU finals:

OZvy5Ak.jpg

I did this for fun the photo taken of the performer was screenshot from Jolesch and it is a student at Downers Grove South HS

Whaddya think?

If you could send me the individual icons (or I may just be able to crop them apart)...I might be able to make these available to everyone on the forums to use as profile pictures.

Obviously with your permission of course  :)

I would absolutely love for you to do that.

I do have each icon save as an individual PNG file however I only have the bands who have been an ISU finalist completed. If you would like me to I could make more for other Illinois bands.

I will send them to you later. Thanks.

If you could send me the individual icons (or I may just be able to crop them apart)...I might be able to make these available to everyone on the forums to use as profile pictures.

Obviously with your permission of course  :)

Awesome idea. Tried to do it. But VJA's uniform is in the O'Fallon slot... help?

Awesome idea. Tried to do it. But VJA's uniform is in the O'Fallon slot... help?

I think i probably screwed something up when I uploaded them :) Ill fix it

Fixed :) I accidentally downloaded the same picture twice and named it wrong...

We need to raid the Jolesch archives and get pictures of all the other bands in Illinois as well.  :thumbsup:

It would take a while but I could actually get the rest of ISU participants for 2013 and then go from there  :thumbsup:

It would take a while but I could actually get the rest of ISU participants for 2013 and then go from there  :thumbsup:

I approve of this. We need to give you some kind of award.... hm...

I think just having the little pictures on the site is enough of an award thanks  :angel:

I've finally gotten around to uploading all of these images to an Imgur album.  I know, I'm pretty awful at cropping pictures.  If you want to download one of these and use it as your avatar on here, right click, "save image as," save it to your computer.  Then go to the forums, click the arrow next to your username, go to "my settings", change your photo, and upload your image.  We're hoping to get many, many more images soon.   :)

http://imgur.com/a/x3yPX

Hello, YES I am bringing this back! I will start working on some of these so you have a more expansive library of icons here on ilmarching. :)

I think I'm gonna have a line up maybe a few each week when I am not busy

Coming up I got, Naperville Central, Lemont (Update*), Plainfield Central, Tri-Valley, and Mt. Zion

Those look awesome. I can get some images for southeastern illinois bands if you need them.

I know East Richland's uniforms on their page are old. I can get pictures of bands such as East Richland's and possibly Newton's, also possibly Highland. :)

I would use an East Richland one, both old or new uniform look, those look cool.