Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
NCHSTrumpet

..Show Ideas..

Hey, I was just wondering, what you guys would like to play...because at NCHS there are a lot of differnt opinions around...what are your ideas?

I like either Aerosmith or a little bit of Chicago can't hurt. A lot of trumpet solos with Chicago!

we played "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago last year it was ok...I think the Planets is Too well known and played too much...at least write your own version of it.....hehe...like the Cavies Version of it!

I would like to play Original Comp. those are usually fun

i would play...hmmm simple gifts from 99

the Ascension is an AMAZING song but i doubt wed play it again cuz it was the 95 show (i got my hands on the music though!)

uhh Ride was a great show...id love to play classical...the Firebird would be nice! esp. if we threw in the other classical songs like the '78 Phantom Regiment did

BOA type story shows don't really appeal to me the same way good classical/traditional/corps style shows do. But I'd love to play some anime music. I've heard about bands playing Final Fantasy stuff. I think that would be AWESOME!

I like your style. New school with old school tradition. Actually looking at it you guys are so much like the Cavies its kinda strange lol. Not insanely new school like Carolina Crown but not old school like Phantom.

Guest Deleted User

Don Davis "Matrix Revolutions" Music (Like PCEP)

Opener: Main Title

Ballad: Trinity Definitely

Mvt. 3: Neodammerung

Mvt. 4: Spirit of the Universe