Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
Phan1994

GSL

I recognize that not many people pay attention to Southern Illinois bands, but I have had multiple people come to me and tell me that the Greater St. Louis competition this weekend will be won by Camdenton, MO. On top of this, they have told me that O'Fallon will not have a chance at this competition except in the Visual category. What is your opinion on this?

Camdenton goes from placing 30th in St. Louis, to beating O'Fallon, who 10 pointed them?  Yeah, don't see that happening.

Please don't tell me you're getting the idea that Camdenton's going to beat O'Fallon from Mr. P's Palace...

I tried to forget about that place. Thanks Dan, now all I see are bright colors and forum trolls.

I do what I can. :)  I mainly visit that site for a good laugh and a reminder of what I want this site to never become.

Camdenton goes from placing 30th in St. Louis, to beating O'Fallon, who 10 pointed them?  Yeah, don't see that happening.

Please don't tell me you're getting the idea that Camdenton's going to beat O'Fallon from Mr. P's Palace...

No. I avoid it at all costs.

Phan,  You cannot seriously believe that.  Someone is trying to get you worked up.  Pay no attention to people with hidden agenda and un-educated opinions.  O'Fallon will take care of business...as usual.