Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
bandsax1093

Rock island

Has anyone noticed how much rock island has improved this year? I heard that they started a lot of changes this year with learning their show. In a few years im pretty sure they will be making their way up to possibly being a finalist band. I just know that they really impressed me at state!

I am also glad that they managed to win crowd appeal over Marian, I know I sure enjoyed their show a lot more.
Do you know if there is a recording of their show? I heard about them winning Crowd Appeal at a local competition as well. I would love to see it.

Thank you so much for all of the awesome comments. Yes, we have changed our system and we've been doing great, I am one of the drum majors and its amazing how much we have changed.:) Anyway, I do agree with the winning crowd appeal over Marian,I was VERY proud to salute for that award, and 3rd of course:)..We may have some from our games, but, I might be able to speak with my director about it otherwise. We have to record the music for our show 2moro, it's the last time we get to play it.:( But, I am glad that we have had a great year, I am excited for my last 2 years here:) On behalf of my band, thank you:)