Illinois Marching Online
Sign in to follow this  
moverholt

Who wins Class 5A at ISU?

Have Prospect and LWE been at any of the same competitions yet? How have they been stacking up?

I'm always a big fan of the matchups in the class.

Prospect and LWE, I think were at Lake Park together. Prospect won class and Grand Champion. Correct if I'm wrong-anyone.

Have Prospect and LWE been at any of the same competitions yet? How have they been stacking up?<br /><br />I'm always a big fan of the matchups in the class.
Prospect and LWE, I think were at Lake Park together. Prospect won class and Grand Champion. Correct if I'm wrong-anyone.
Sorry I meant LWE......

Has anyone actually paid attention to how LWC has been doing this season? I won't be shocked at all if they are on the outside looking in for finals...
Agreed. I watched their exhibition performance at their invitational last Saturday, and though I had an awful view, I was quite unimpressed.

Has anyone actually paid attention to how LWC has been doing this season? I won't be shocked at all if they are on the outside looking in for finals...
Agreed. I watched their exhibition performance at their invitational last Saturday, and though I had an awful view, I was quite unimpressed.
Although they scored low by their standards at the Prospect show, they picked up the following week and won the Dgs show. Lwc was counted out by some last year, too, and yet they made finals fairly easily. They have a lot of history and heritage. It's hard to count them out. They know how to prepare for, and peak at Isu.