Illinois Marching Online
KMA

The Chicago Cubs

Okay so... Most of you know the Chicago Cubs have lost their first two games of their Best of 5 game series against the LA Dodgers. What do you guys feel about how there playing ( Cubs fans). And do you think they will come back and win the next 2?! and tie it up and win the series?

Big Z and Ryan dempster who are the top 2 pitchers here lost. do you think Rich harden and Ted Lilly will make a difference?

If the Cubs have ONE pitcher that can win, it's Harden. Dempster has never been a starting in tha playoffs, Zambrano is hot head whocan never keep his cool when it counts. Harden and Lilly are their most solid starters, so they have a chance to tie it up.

More then likely they won't, and this is a time I am sure greatfull that I am not a fan of the Chicago Cubs fan. My team may not of made it to the playoffs in two years, but atleats we won the World Series the year before!

Really Dan? Did you have to go there and make it about the hate? Ya know what, at least the White Sox have won a series in the last 100 years... Heck, we even threw one away for money, and still won another

:D

It's okay, we are a tighter knit group of fans, and we are actually baseball fans, not people who want an excuse to drink in the afternoon...

and, again, we have a world series title in the last century...

Yeah you're a tight group of fans that can't even fill up your ballpark game in and game out. And the whole Cubs fans only go to games to drink is ridiculous. It's too expensive to get drunk there now!

When I was little I went to a few sox games cause my mom got free tickets for them from her company. People were always drunk at the sox games... I think you guys got it back wards. People go to sox games get drunk and then throw there bear cups at innocent fans =[

Too bad no one is a Rays fan....they are schooling the Red Sox.

And Cub fans have to feel good to see the Dodgers get handled by the Phillies, ouchies!

It's good to be a Cards fan, i can remember the World Series, but i don't have to worry about them bombing in the playoffs because we don't make it! I can just enjoy good ol' baseball